Top 10 Best Air Coolers – 2021
The popularity of Air Conditioners in the market have not overpassed them considering they are affordable and portable. Air Coolers are not only affordable and portable but also have the efficiency to give us the right amount of cooling on a hot day of summer and keep us fresh and also it does not put a dent on our electricity bills.
There are many companies and models out there in the market when it comes to Air Coolers and it gets difficult to choose the best one at times. Not only are there varieties in the companies and models but also there are various varieties of Air Cooler available out in the market leaving us confused about the difference between them.
All types of Air Coolers work on the same principle. We have a water pump which evenly distributes the water onto the cooling pads and from there the water evaporates. In between of that there is the main Fan/Blower which helps in sucking the heat out of the outside air and throw us cool air.
Types of Air Coolers
Desert Air Coolers: The Desert Air Cooler usually suits the Dry Climate, they are large in size with large fans also having larger water capacity. They are efficient to cool the large or medium sized rooms.
Personal Air Coolers: The Personal Air Cooler usually works well for personal use or for two people at a time. They provide good portability since they are also l. They have a water holding capacity of 20-30 litres.
Tower Air Coolers: The Tower Air Coolers are Tall and are very much suitable for compact spaces. They have the capability of cooling the large rooms too. Tower Air Coolers have quite powerful air throws as well.
Window Air Coolers: The Window Air Coolers should be fitted on your windows as the name suggests. They are very long lasting. Since they will be fitted on the window it won’t take any space inside your house. They are energy efficient and also provide efficient cooling in the room but come with higher cost and maintenance as compared to Personal or Tower Air Coolers.
One may pick the Air Cooler depending upon their usage and room size from above.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Air Coolers
- Air Coolers are pocket friendly, quite affordable if we compare with Air Conditioners
- They are environment friendly, it does not harm the environment as it doesn’t use any gases
- The quality of air is very good as the fresh air is circulated
- They are very portable you can pick and take in any room as you wish (excluding window air coolers)
- They are highly energy efficient as compared to that of Air Conditioners, Air Coolers use upto 80% less power than that of an Air Conditioner
- Mostly all the Air Coolers are suitable with the Dry Climate, they don’t go with High Humid Climate Regions
- Good ventilation in the room is required to run an Air Cooler
- It has noisy fans, won’t be as silent as Split Air Conditioners
- Air Coolers also need a supply of water, so if you have a water shortage in your area again the Air Coolers are not for you
- Need to replace the water every 2-3 days
- Cooling pads need to be cleaned once a month
Types of Cooling Pads
Best Tower Air Coolers
Best Window Air Coolers
Best Personal Air Coolers
Best Desert Air Coolers
So that’s it folks! This was our pick for the Top 10 Best Air Coolers in 2021. If you have any queries or suggestions, you can write down to us in the comments section below.